How to Transfer Your CDL License In Arizona?

When you move to Arizona and need to transfer your CDL license, there are few things you need to know. For starters, you have 30 days to transfer your CDL license and surrender your current CDL license.  To do this, you will need to visit a CDL office with the following documents:

  • Social security card
  • A valid CDL license
  • Completed Medical Examiner Certificate or ADOT card

In addition to the above, you will also need to present two forms of proof of identity/ legal standing in the United States. One of these must have a clear photo of you. Otherwise, you can submit three forms of identification without photos.

If you have recently had a name change, you will need to bring additional documents, such as a marriage certificate.

The fees for transferring your CDL license in Arizona can be found at the Arizona Department of Transportation website.

Leave a Replay

Recent Posts

Follow Us

Get you Free Consultation

Let's us Know what you need help with!